Introducing our new services
Color correction is the process of adjusting hair color to yield desired results. Color correction is done on a case-by-case basis, as there are many factors that can contribute to unwanted color results.
Whether you want to take a few years off by blending away grey, or you’re looking for a new-you with a modern, fashionable look, our stylists' expertise will get you the results you desire.
Why Color Correction ?
- Your hair is your best fashion accessory—when it looks amazing, so do you.
- Coloring your hair not only makes it shinier and more beautiful, it can even improve its condition.
- Hair color doesn’t need to be drastic—even a subtle color enhancement can make a big difference to your look.
- Your hair stylist has the skill and knowledge to create the right look for you.
- Reduce or remove red or gold
- Darken faded color
- Bring new life and add shine to your system by reconditioning
- Fill in or add hair to thinning areas of your hair system
- Front hairline, part or crown
- Add grey hair
- Add length